Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello mummy..


Suddenly, I miss someone.. she is my friend, my love n sometimes became my enemy.. I still remember when I was small she love to have a talk with me.. even gossip.. kecik2 dah terdedah dengan gossip nie.. Sometimes she told me a story how did my father trying to tackle her. So sweet.. but sometimes I’m became fed up when she talk about something I don’t like. She became my enemy when she scold me, beat me and pinch me. That’s because of my mistake la. For the truth, I do cry a lot. Until now..and she’s the one on the top ranking who’s always make me cry. ( I’m a “congek” person.. very sensitive one). When she getting mad, uuuiissshhh… every words came out from her mouth was very poisonous.
Now, I’m already became a big girl. She never beat me anymore.. hehehe.. of course la.. But still, she kept on nagging if she doesn’t like anything I do. Things she doesn’t like:
1. When I wake up late. (bukan pergi sekolah pun)
2. My room was messy.
3. When my dress was too sexy for her.. (short pants, mini skirts.. allowed in the house only)
4. I never cook.. (boleh dihitung berapa kali jak setahun)
5. My boyfriend
6. When I’m became lazy.
7. Forget doing thing that she told me to do.
And so on…. Entah apa gik.
There’s one time we do have a big fight.. mulut jakla.. after that, I really do regret for what I did.. I did make she cry. (me? of course la nangis juga). Anyway, air dicincang takkan putus kan.. sekejap je.
Sorry for everything.. I do love u and forever it will be.. mmuuaahh!!

2 comments:

  1. cheers! happy mother's day in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww....salute to ur mummy!...i oso did with my mum the same way..regret it too...mum's always the best! muuuaaahhhh! for all mothers..

    ReplyDelete