Tuesday, July 6, 2010

COMMITTED SUICIDE?

This morning i read a yesterday newspaper and i turn to page A10. it's about asian celebrities. Yeah, i love asian celebrities. Especially the cute & macho handsome guy... hehehehe..

i attracted to this big & bolded title;

"Actor Park Yong Ha laid to rest"
What happen!!!?? How come that young handsome guy died??

"Park hung himselef at his home on june 30 and the police concluded that the top Hallyu star, distressed over his career and his father's illness, committed suicide on an impulse"

**sigh**..

Yai! why why & why??? Then i started to think & recall back whenever i became distressed.. hurmmm.. i do.. think about committed suicide.. what a shame.. I'm glad that i'm fear enough to take my own life. I can imagine it's hurt a lot if i jump from the high building and crash to the floor... or cut/slice my own arm & let the blood flow out until i died.. uuuhhhh.. it's damn hurt! Then the 2nd thing is (the most important) what shall i answer if its time for me facing the God??? There's no excuses & hell is the right place for me.. No! i don't want! 3rd, my family.. i love them..

so, whenever u feel distressed, find a way to deal it.. think rational! Enjoy your life & be happy..

1 comment:

  1. u took words right out of my mouth..(felt this before)

    ReplyDelete